MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Titanium Drill Bits with RED HELIX are engineered for impacts and drills. Designed with a Variable Helix with an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°, the Impact Duty Titanium Drill bits with RED HELIX provide Rapid Chip Removal to limit heat buildup to stay sharper longer. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Titanium coating can be used in all drilling applications to give you up to 3x life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits.
- 135° Split Point Tip - Drill bit starts engaging the material on contact for fast starts. Drill bit does not walk across material.
- Variable Helix™ - Provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem. Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat.
- Chip Breaker™ - Splits up the size of the material from the cutting edge. Cools the material faster by breaking it into small pieces.
- Productivity - Suitable for use in drills and impacts. Offers increased productivity when drilling and fastening.
- Titanium Coating - For up to 3x Life vs. Black Oxide
- MATERIAL: HSS Steel, Steel, Wood, PVC &; Plastics
- COATING: Titanium
- WORKING LENGTH: 23mm
- LENGTH: 66.5mm
- WIDTH: 3.2mm
- PACK QUANTITY: 5
- TECHNOLOGY: SHOCKWAVE™