100 years of advanced thinking.
Tyrolit is a world leading manufacturer of grinding and dressing tools as well as a system provider for the construction industry. Headquartered in Schwaz (Austria), the family-owned business is part of the dynamic Swarovski Group and has over a century’s worth of individual corporate and technological experience.
In trade, Tyrolit offers professional users in different industries an extensive product range. Tyrolit invented the super-thin cut-off wheel and is still the world market leader in this segment. With more than 14,000 different products the company has expertise in all standard grinding applications: these range from the classic cutting and grinding of different materials to surface treatment using flap discs, wire brushes or non-woven abrasive materials.
Rail Cutting Wheels
- Specially developed based on specifications for cutting rails
Despite extreme application such as humidity they offer short cutting times coupled with minimal effort
Available in 350mm and 400mm
Premium 125x1mm Ultra Thin Cutting Discs
- Shortest cutting time
- Highest working comfort
- Longest lifetime
Fastcut Grinding Discs
- With its turbo design FASTCUT grinding wheels clear chips quicker, letting you grind faster. Let the sparks fly!
- Available in sizes 100-230mm
Cerabond X Grinding Discs
- The best of the best ceramic grinding disc
- Ideal for heavy duty grinding, weld removal and edge grinding in steel and stainless steel