Suitable for general grinding applications from fine to very fine grinding on metals and other materials.
Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
Use matching, reusable rubber drum holder
Abrasive spiral bands are designated "Cylindrical Abrasive Sleeves" according to ISO 2421.
- Because of slots, the holder expands during use, guaranteeing that the abrasive spiral band is firmly clamped in place
- Outstanding tool life due to special manufacturing process - even under the most demanding operating conditions
- Particularly high stock removal and high aggressiveness of the abrasive
Recommendations for use
- Abrasive spiral bands can be mounted and removed by turning them slightly to the right
- Abrasive spiral bands are easier to mount when the rubber drum holder is mounted on the tool drive
- The secure attachment of the abrasive spiral band is only guaranteed if the minimum rotational speed is observed
- Abrasive spiral bands achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 20-30 m/s
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- Removing weld seams in steel construction
- Fine grinding work in equipment, tank and vessel construction
- Post-processing for assembly and repair work
- Machining edges and contours in aircraft engine construction
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 30 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- Do not allow abrasive spiral bands to protrude beyond the rubber body