HEAVY DUTY FABRICATION INDUSTRY PROTECTION
Designed with the primary focus on comfort, the RPB® Z4™ is as light as a feather, yet tough as steel. The most ergonomically balanced welding respirator available, you'll benefit from less aches and strains and have more fuel in the tank to enjoy life's best moments.
The Z4™ comprises of a crystal-clear grinding visor and a flip-up welding visor which you can lift to check welds and instantly begin grinding. Clip-in shade 5 side windows offer maximum peripheral vision. These can be switched out for window blockers which are also included in the standard package.
The Z4™ is fitted with our large ADF lens boasting an optical quality rating of 18.104.22.168 with the all-important fourth “1”. Advanced angular dependence control guarantees uniform shading and distortion-free vision, allowing operators to work comfortably across different angles as required.
To further increase your comfort and stability, the Z4 ™ can also be fitted with the Comfort-Link ™ padding system. The system is easily adjustable and evenly distributes the weight of the respirator across your head, making those long shifts a breeze!
The patent pending dual air distribution system delivers 75% to your breathe zone via a multi-directional outlet. The remaining 25% is directed over the grinding visor to prevent fogging.
- Aerodynamic shell designed for greater fume deflection.
- Quick fit bayonet lens replacement.
- FR rated head cover and cape.
- Large auto darkening welding lenses with a 22.214.171.124 rating.
- Lightweight helmet 28.4 ounces (805g) with ADF and cape.
- Clear replaceable grinding lens - ANSI Z87+ approved (EN166).
- Flip up welding visor for optimum vision during grinding.
- Comfortable multi-adjustment head suspension system.
- Streamlined air direction - the operator can adjust the direction of airflow with the dual air deflector.
- Replaceable impact lens and removable ADF lens.
- Optional side windows.
- Breathing tube holder on cape to stabilize helmet.
- Vision-Link™ light mount point.
- Optional magnifying lens available.
- Optional FR breathing tube cover.
- COMFORT-LINK™ Padding system.
- COMMS-LINK™ In-helmet communication system.
- VISION-LINK™ Helmet lighting system.
Z4 Welding/Grinding Helmet | RPB Safety
The RPB® Z4® welding/grinding helmet is up to 23% lighter than...
Bulldog Welding | Z4 Case Study | RPB Safety
Bulldog Welding was founded by Aaron Biefer and is operated ou...
Pacific Fishermen Shipyard | Z4 Case Study | RPB Safety
Pacific Fisherman Shipyard, located in Seattle, Washington, is...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So much lighter and more comfortable than others I've worn. Highly recommended!