AS/NZS 2717.1 : ES6-GC/M-W503AH
AWS/ASME-SFA A5.18: ER70S-6
- Premium S6 grade, precision layer wound copper coated low carbon steel mig wire.
- Higher levels of manganese and silicon than other standard grades, for improved operator appeal, improved fillet shape and reduced spatter.
- For welding a wide range of mild and mid strength low carbon steels and galvanised steel
- Excellent feedability, Low spatter & fume
- Wide operation range, with a stable arc and low spatter.
- Single pass or multi-pass welding.
- Suitable for positional mig welding of mild steel & low alloy steels.
- Low spatter with good edge wetting and weld shape.
- Layer-Wound – for smooth wire feeding off the spool, reduced drag and wear on drive systems
- High quality Copper Coating – Good current pick up, smooth wire feeding
- All common sizes available
All positions inc Vertical Down.
CO2 and Argon+ CO2 blend
ABS, BV, CR, NK
Repairs and maintenance