Swiss air is a ventilated half-mask made of flame-retardant material that covers the mouth and nose area. This TH3-certified blower breathing protection system provides respiratory protection of the highest class and ensures no passage for aerosols, smoke, particles, or viruses.
- TH3 certified particle master filter
- Steplessly adjustable air flow 100-130 l/min
- 14 h power pack
- Automatic altitude and temperature compensation
- Breath supporting
- No fit test necessary
- Swiss air system
- Control panel
- Comfort mask with head & neck strap
- Blower/filter unit
- 14-hour battery
- Shoulder harness
- Charger and bag
- Air flow:
- Level 1: min. 100 l/min.
- Level 2: min. 115 l/min.
- Level 3: min. 130 l/min.
- Fan: high quality motor with ball bearings
- Fuse: electronical
- Noise: max. 70db (A)
- Alarm: Visual (with swiss air control panel) and audible for low / very low battery level, clogged filter, no filter and low air flow.
- Low battery: alarm frequency 3.0 s (1.5 s on, 1.5 s off)
- Filter: alarm frequency 0.5 s (0.25 s on, 0.25 s off)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 250 x 170 x 50 mm
- Weight: Blower unit 550 g / Overall system 1,200 g