The all-new 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet G5-01 TW with Heavy-Duty Adflo PAPR is an upgraded version of the hugely popular 3M Speedglas 9100 FX Air, with a suite of new technology.
It offers a larger viewing area with superior optics as well as a 15% larger clear grinding visor, climate control, 50% longer Adflo battery runtime, Bluetooth lens technology, extra head and neck protection and an optional task light!
- Flip-up clear grinding visor (170 x 104mm), 15% larger than the 9100 FX Air
- A massive 73 x 109mm viewing area
- True-View optics for improved colour and contrast
- Climate Control enables helmet airflow adjustments for added comfort
- Adflo PAPR has a 50% longer battery runtime compared with the standard 9100 FX Air (12 hours)
- Removable welding visor reduces weight by 35%
- New Tack Welding Mode for a smoother dark-light transition
- Bluetooth connectivity for memory modes
- Configurable head and neck coverage
- Shades 3, 5, 8-13
- Made in Sweden with Auto On
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings (170/200 litres per minute)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards.
with the flow
All airflow adjustments can be made while you’re wearing the helmet, maintaining your eye, face and respiratory protection.
- Task light specifically designed for welding
- Light weight – powered by the Adflo battery
- Positioned to cast a wide light on the workpiece
- Designed for even light distribution at normal welding distance
- Configurable light intensity
- Opt-in by securely pairing your smartphone to your G5-01 welding lens using the 3M Connected Equipment App
- Control all your welding lens settings directly from your smart phone
- Program up to four memory modes (settings for dark shades, sensitivity and delay)
- Easily record your welding helmet maintenance log to the App
- Review statistics including: when your ADL was first activated; hours on; hours in the dark state; hours in the light state; and the number of on/off cycles
- Have instant access to User Manuals and the Parts List