Take Advantage of High Conformability
With its reengineered fibre type, the Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™+ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc allows operators to take advantage of all the benefits that come with increased conformability without compromising strength. With increased conformability, this disc achieves a larger contact area with the workpiece for faster removal rates. It also conforms to weld bead ripples to polish welds without removing them, and works in hard-to-reach areas without damaging the substrate.
In addition to its high conformability, the Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™+ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc offers low vibration, decreased chunking, low spark, a high speed rating and long life. That all adds up to a disc you can spin onto your disc sander or die grinder with confidence.
Spongy Web, Sharp Mineral
To engineer our Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™+ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc, silicon carbide mineral is combined with non-woven nylon fibres using resin. Silicon carbide is a very sharp synthetic mineral commonly used in low-pressure applications like paint prep. The resin bond strengthens the disc and gradually breaks down to reveal new fibres and sharp mineral – delivering a consistent cut over the life of the abrasive.
The combination of fibre strands, resin and abrasive mineral forms a thick, open web. The spring-like nature of the fibres responds to contours and effectively removes unwanted burrs, soils and contaminants while maintaining the geometry of the workpiece, which in turn reduces rework and boosts productivity. Gaps in the web allow swarf to escape, minimising loadingof the abrasive.
Roloc™+ For Strong, Easy Attachment
This disc comes with the added benefit of a Roloc™+ attachment. Operators can quickly and swiftly attach the wheel to a Roloc™+ backup pad (sold separately) that connects to the power tool. The Roloc™+ button is attached all the way through the disc, increasing strength and user-friendliness. This allows the disc to be run on its edge for cleaning corner welds and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Rust removal
- Paint removal
- Mill scale removal
- Coating removal
- Adhesive removal
- Surface preparation
- Seam sealer removal
- Quickly removes rust, paint, mill scale and coatings from metal
- High-strength fibre resists chunking and performs well on edges
- High conformability provides a larger contact patch for faster removal rates
- Silicon carbide mineral cuts aggressively and leaves a fine finish
- Resists loading for consistent cutting action
- High speed rating, low vibration and low spark
- Roloc™+ attachment system makes disc changes easy
- Requires use of Roloc™+ backup pad (sold separately)
- Ideal for applications where running a disc on its edge is necessary