- High flexibility
- High stock removal due to the aggressive coated abrasive
- Carrier material wears off uniformly and without residue on the workpiece surface, meaning that sharp abrasive grit is exposed at all times
- Due to the flat cast core construction, the face of the mounted flap wheels can be used to work very close to edges and in corners
Recommendations for use
- Mounted flap wheels achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 15-20 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
- Flexible shafts, electric and air-powered straight grinders can be used as tool drives
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- Safety is only guaranteed if:
- The clamping depth is at least 15 mm
- The specified maximum rotational speed for unsupported shank lengths is not exceeded