A Cut Above
The 3M™ Silver Cut-Off Wheel is designed to quickly cut through metal pipes, tubes and flat sheets. This may include use in multiple production Cut-off wheels are used in many industries, such as shipbuilding, rail, general metal fabrication and more. You can rely on this wheel to help you to tackle your toughest metal cutting applications.
3M Precision-Shaped Grains
The 3M™ Silver Cut-Off Wheel features 3M Precision-Shaped Grain which continually fractures into super-sharp points and edges that slice cleanly through metal, rather than gouging or plowing as traditional abrasives do. This also helps it to last significantly longer than conventional ceramic grain abrasives while maintaining a high cut-rate over the life of the wheel.
This wheel must be attached to a cut-off wheel tool (sold separately) and should always be used with a wheel guard for safety. The wheel also must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used.
New 3M™ Silver Abrasives
The 3M™ Silver Cut-Off Wheel is part of a new class of 3M abrasives designed to deliver an unbeatable combination of performance and value. Powered by the legendary speed and long life of 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, these new products are ideal for a wide variety of metalworking applications like weld removal, beveling, edge chamfering and more – offering a longer life and faster cut than aluminium oxide, alumina zirconia and other conventional ceramic abrasives.
- Designed to quickly cut through metal pipes, tubes flat sheets and more
- Exceptional durability extends the life of the wheel for great performance value
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain cuts exceptionally fast, helping increase productivity
- May be used on a variety of substrates such as Mild steel and stainless steel
- Use with tools and accessories designed for cut-off wheels
- MUST BE USED WITH A WHEEL GUARD THAT FITS THE SIZE OF THE CUT-OFF WHEEL