TAIPAN ...The brand with bite!
- Excellent Disc Life and Value for Money
- Smooth & Safe Cutting - Unique Anti-Friction Surface on both sides of disc: Improves the Ease of the cut, Increases Cut Speed and Prevents Jamming and Kick-back
- Optimum Performance on both Mild and Stainless Steel
- Metal Centre Rim for Maximum Strength & Safety
- For Steel and Stainless-Steel
- Available thicknesses: 1.0mm (for Fine Cutting with Minimal dust & heat and minimal material loss) and 1.6mm (for maximum safety in demanding applications)
- OSA Approved & Conforms with AS1788.1: Your Guarantee of Safety & Quality
Did You Know?
Taipan discs are developed through a rigorous and demanding process. In fact, the Taipan Original series cutting disc was released only after 12 months of extensive R&D.
Taipan Abrasives Group has testing facilities in several countries, and utilise the latest CNC testing equipment to test and compare disc performance for R&D and Quality Control. Extensive user trials are also conducted, to determine how the discs perform 'in real life' across a number of performance categories, such as: blade life, cutting speed, ease of cut, robustness and resistance to fracture. The result? A fair dinkum, tried and tested product!
|Also Known As (AKA):||Wafer Disc|
|Disc Diameter:||125mm (5")|
|Max Rpm:||12,250 RPM|